Show HN: AskYoutube Ask YouTube Anything https://ift.tt/abPBd6T

Show HN: AskYoutube – Ask YouTube Anything Hi everyone, I built this recently and found myself and my friends using it for various different things so I figured I'd share it here. It uses LLMs to answer queries from videos so you don't have to watch them yourself! Each video found is also included with a summary of its transcript for further exploration. Most importantly, it uses up-to-date videos and can answer question about real and recent things unlike ChatGPT. It is particularly useful for: 1. Getting up to date information about the news from different sources E.g. - What are the features of the recently released Apple Vision Pro? - How many people were evacuated from the recent eruption in Hawaii? 2. Product reviews E.g. - What's the best vegan & cruelty-free skin cream? - What is best GPU for deep learning in 2023? 3. Learning about a specific topic E.g. - What are the requirements for the commercial pilot's license? - How do I do a cartwheel? Let me know what you tried and submit feedback in the interface, I read all of them! Also do include your email if you want a follow up for your feedback Email: askutubeai@gmail.com https://ift.tt/dT5IlC3 June 16, 2023 at 11:29AM

Post a Comment

0 Comments