Show HN: Simple OTP – passwordless auth for your website – source code included https://ift.tt/Lgtvna3

Show HN: Simple OTP – passwordless auth for your website – source code included Hey HN - I'm the solo founder behind Simple OTP. This used to be a subscription service and I've posted about it before, but I'm now posting again as I recently removed all limits on the product (in terms of limits on monthly active users), the pricing is now a one-time fee instead of a subscription, and I've decided to include the source code with each purchase. It works like this now: Pay $19 (once, never again) for the source code - detailed setup docs are included; feel free to host on your own server and modify the code however you'd like. You will be added to a GitHub repo with the source code after purchase. The stack is Golang and PostgreSQL on the backend, Amazon SES for emails, and Vue.js with plain JavaScript on the frontend. Thanks and let me know what you think! https://simpleotp.com February 25, 2024 at 06:38PM

Post a Comment

0 Comments