Show HN: I made a calculator builder to increase engagement and conversions https://ift.tt/hSiA7nz

Show HN: I made a calculator builder to increase engagement and conversions Hi HN, I am a solopreneur in the evenings and a software engineer during the day. In the past, I have created lots of calculators for my web projects and freelancing friends. These were pretty basic, but users always welcomed them. I also used currently available builders, but the problem was that they were either slow, broke on mobile devices, had nonsense page view limits, or were expensive. Some even ticked all those boxes. So I have decided to create my own, with a simple interface, and called it Creative Widgets (if it ever takes off, I plan to add more exciting stuff like charts, etc, hence why generic “Widgets”). At this point, I am after feedback. I found myself running in a circle, building features because I think they're great to have, but I would much rather have features that are wanted by users. So, if your project/web benefits from the custom calculator, you can check it out. Thanks everyone. Eugen https://ift.tt/WTINXxC May 7, 2024 at 11:54PM

Post a Comment

0 Comments